Friday, January 16, 2009

Time with the kids in Soledad, CA




Over the New Years holiday my daughter Hannah had to have an emergency operation and get her appendix removed. So the kids and I decided to pack it up for a few days to go be with her and to visit with Lydia, Colt and Caden.

While there visiting we decided to spend some time at the Aquarium in Monterey and loved it!











Lydia and Colt are awesome parents and we all loved doting on Caden. Sometimes I can't believe I am a grandma...but it sure is fun being one. Watching and playing with Caden brings me great joy!
Hannah is doing better and has returned to work as if she didn't even have an emergency opeation. I am glad that she wasn't too seriously sick or injured. If we hadn't gotten her to the Dr. when we did her appendix could have burst. She was definitely being watched over. I was grateful that her big sister Lydia so lovingly took care of her and got her to the hospital for me. It's hard to not be right there when kids need me! I love all my children so very much!!







No comments: