I am seriously addicted to chocolate...I could eat chocolate all day long and that would be my diet. Sometimes I feel like that is what I do too...I eat something with chocolate in it for breakfast, have to have a piece of chocolate after lunch and then dinner I like a treat AND THEN before bedtime I drink hot chocolate with marshmellows! ...perhaps I could make a chocolate diet book and make money selling the idea that chocolate is the best diet food. I think that one of my friends told me that he saw a 'new' chocolate chip cookie diet and supposedly its working! LOL!
Actually I do eat healthy foods too but somehow, someway I have been addicted to chocolate..I think it must have started in the womb! Or at least when I was a little girl...my parents used to have Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds candy bars and had to hide them from me..they said that I would ALWAYS find the candy bars and could smell chocolate. There ya go..addicted from my youth...to CHOCOLATE!
I think I will go have some now! yummmmmmy!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
so this is where James gets it from... :)
I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!
Post a Comment