Yesterday was an interesting day...instead of going to work my boss needed me to take her elderly father (who walks with a walker) to the Eye Dr. and then to her brothers office down at La Jolla beach. Of course I stayed at the office for a while til traffic died down because who wants to fight traffic when you can enjoy the awesome view of La Jolla Cove from the office deck.
So we (Sid..my bosses dad and I) pulled up some lounge chairs and enjoyed a little bit of sunshine, spectacular views of the ocean and people watched while waiting for Sid's son to be finished working. Then we walked across the street to an Italian Restaurant and sat outside in the courtyard to eat dinner. I felt like I was somewhere else, like on vacation, in Italy perhaps... sure was a nice break from the same old, same old and felt like I was actually on a little vaycay. It was awesome!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment