Susanna goes back to school August 11th and will be starting her 10th grade year of High School. And then the boys start on the 25th. I will have to start getting up EARLY to take them to school and then get myself ready for work. Susanna will be going to church seminary at 6am and I will have to drive her there, come back home, get the boys ready for school, drive them to school, go back home and get myself ready for work and then go to work. I am exhausted already! I don't do early mornings very well at all...I guess I will have to train myself to like it though. It may be tough but we will all survive the adjustment and get back into the groove of school life once again.
I'm excited for them all to be attending school here and looking forward to helping them with homework, projects, activities, etc. I love my kids!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment