Thursday, April 23, 2009
Confession of a Shopaholic...
My mom belongs to a book club and I decided to read her latest one, "Confessions of a Shopaholic". It is a littl entertaining read and am wanting to see the movie now. But in the book this girl is a Reporter/Writer for a Financial Institution, her name is Rebecca (just like mine) and is in debt up to her ears (not like me). The fun thing about this book is that when she is at work her mind is thinking of how people are dressed, what she has on, etc. and not much about her work. It seems that she does her job with ease without even really thinking about it but her love is really for fashion and she loves to shop. I can kind of relate to her because when I am at work I can easily get my work done but my mind is constantly thinking of other things besides just work. And of course I'd rather be shopping too...but I know better than to go into debt as in the book. Just wish I had money to be able to buy things any time, any where! Now that would be sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment