For some reason it doesn't seem like the 'traditional' Easter for me. I didn't get a chance to dye eggs with the kids or prepare a big spread for dinner. Thankfully we live with my mom and she has picked up the slack. I have been busy with work and doing stuff for the Club for Easter and my hours at work are such that I felt like I had no time...sigh...just have to make time! Even now I am at work for the Easter Buffet we had for our Members. I get to go home in about 30 minutes and spend the rest of the day with the family.
I am excited to be home tonight instead of working! I think that my sister, brother in law, nephew and my kids will be dining on ham and all the yummy stuff that goes with it. I think that my son Seabury and his wife Alex will be there too. It will hopefully feel a little more 'traditional' and more like what I am used to doing on Easter....being with family, eating good food, playing games, eating candy, playing games and just enjoying life.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment