Friday, May 16, 2008

The heat is on in CALI...

We are to hit around 95-100 today...sigh! I love the sunshine and hot weather but only if I can be at the beach all day long. I can sit for hours and hours in the sun at the beach and soak it all in. But when at work I wish I could just forward the phones and lounge by the pool or better yet on a floaty while on the water IN the pool. Now that would be a great way to work! At the resort I work at there is a pool and sometimes I am the only one in the office so technically I could forward the phones to my cell phone and hang out by the pool for a couple of hours at least...hmmm....it is rather tempting! Maybe I will bring my swimsuit to work and wellllll...ya never know! ;-)

No comments: