When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. Helen Keller
As I strive to be happier in my life I have found that my motivation and happiness comes from within; from enjoying the simplest delights...flowers in the Spring, bunnies on the lawn, birds in the little birdbath in the garden, smelling honeysuckles while taking a walk, feeling the cool ocean water on my feet, laying out in the sun and feeling the refreshing breeze, weeding the yard with parents, going shopping with my sister or friends,hearing my children laugh, seeing them smile and the list goes on and on. The most beautiful things are felt in my heart...and that is what I draw from to be happy
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment