I remember when I turned 16...had a fun little party at my house and turned the family room into a party room. We had music, flashing lights, food and about 24 friends. I couldn't date until I was 16 and I had thought that once I turned 16 the phone would ring off the hook with guys calling me for dates. LOL! So young and naive back then...but I did have pleanty of good times going to dances, hangin with a good group of friends and every now and then had a boyfriend.
Now it is Susanna's turn to be sweet 16!! We just had a little family birthday celebration for her on the 3rd of July and today she got her hair cut and pampered at the nail salon. She is full of life and so very sweet; and a little excited yet shy about going on dates or meeting new people. She will be starting a new H.S. August 11th and hopefully we will have her all decked out in the cutest/stylish clothes and ready to go! She is a cutie pie and will have no problem making new friends. I love my sweet Susanna~!
We took pictures of her new hair cut and of course her brothers wanted to get pics too. They all get along so well. I feel quite blessed to have such wonderful children!...all EIGHT of them!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sue is so cute!!!! She looks just like you.
Post a Comment