Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Beach day with my boys!

Susanna has started H.S. already so the boys and I decided to go to the beach on my days off from work this week. The boys start school on the 25th...then who am I going to do things with on my days off from work?
We went to Moonlight beach which is our fave little beach in the area. We had fun, fun, fun!!! We brought a football with us and Conrad and I threw it back and forth to each other. He has a good right arm and can throw like a pro! I am awesome at catching but terrible at being a quarterback, especially with sand and water on the ball. Then we tried playing a little game and I was supposed to understand the plays that Daniel was telling me to do so that we could get past Conrad. I think they laughed a lot...at me!!! We had a great time...and will be going back today! Yay US!



1 comment:

Susanna's Lifestyle said...

well, i hope that when i'm out of school and the boys aren't, that we will have a girls beach day!